WRAC Meeting: Mar 20, 2019
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 | 8:30 – 10:00am
Lenny's Deli, Back room, 2379 Westwood Blvd., LA 90064
- Agenda: Download
- Approved minutes: Download
- Additional attachment: LAPD Community Input
- Additional attachment: Resolution LUPC LARiver 3.2019
- Additional attachment: LACDA_Review_Study_Main
- Additional attachment: BLUE RIBBON PANEL OVERVIEW MARCH 2019
- Additional attachment: Lieu Letter to VA - PEIS Comments_MDC_NR SCANNED
Update from LAPD Operations West, Captain Victor Davalos.
Richard Brady of Matrix Consulting is conducting a study of the LA Police Dept (the “Basic Car Area Study”), and is doing community outreach. Public input is a critical part of the assessment so they’ll be addressing our board.
Rob Wilcox, LA City Attorney’s office, report on the recommendations of the Blue Ribbon Panel on School Safety.
By Laws amendment related to admitting a new member within the geographic area defined in our bylaws.
LUC sponsored: support for LA Drainage Area feasibility study
LUC sponsored: Support CF 19-0045; proposed limits to developers contributions