Amendment to the Small Lot Subdivision Ordinance
Motion failed to be adopted by a majority of Councils before the November 2016 deadline
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Mar Vista Community Council
- Palms Neighborhood Council
- Venice Neighborhood Council
- West LA-Sawtelle Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Community Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
The ________Neighborhood/Community Council supports amending the Small Lot Subdivision Ordinance such that all SLS projects shall comply with the land’s underlying zone, including setbacks, and further amended to prohibit cantilevered construction over required open space, including driveways and required setbacks.
Passed unanimously by the WRAC Land Use committee
BABCNC amended, on the basis of architectural considerations, to delete “and further amended to prohibit cantilevered construction over required open space, including driveways and required setback” from motion, with concern that open space is part of setback.