Extend Community Plan timeline
Motion failed to be adopted by a majority of Councils before the November 2018 deadline
- Brentwood Community Council
- Mar Vista Community Council
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Community Council
The _____ Council finds the Community Plans Update Outreach Plan timeline of 3 years to be ambitious (consider that the West Adams-Baldwin Hills-Leimert and Granada Hills Plans required 7 years, and the Expo Station Neighborhood Transit Plan required 4.5 years), potentially limiting adequate public input and feedback.
Therefore, we request that the Planning Department be funded to extend the timeline if and as needed to accommodate achievement-anchored benchmarks.