Permit Streamlining Act compliance with deadlines
Motion failed to be adopted by a majority of Councils before the September 2017 deadline
- Brentwood Community Council
- Pacific Palisades Community Council (modified version)
- Westside Neighborhood Council (modified version)
- Westwood Community Council (modified version)
Version 1 (WRAC LUPC)
The City shall take proactive, definitive measures to comply with State laws that establish time limits for entitlement approvals, including the Permit Streamlining Act, and shall advise Neighborhood and Community Councils of these time limits as they draw near. These measures shall include but not be limited to:
- Creation of a new tracking/tagging system with deadline alerts.
- Align the date of the CEQA determination (whenever possible to be aligned with the entitlement determination).
- Asking all applicants to voluntarily extend any determinative timelines at time of application submittal.
Version 2 (Broide / WNC)
The _______NC/CC calls upon the Planning Dept. to immediately outline concrete steps it will take to ensure that going forward, in making decisions on discretionary land use applications, the Planning dept. will meet all deadline required under Permit Streamlining Act.
PPCC, WCC passed version 1.
WNC passed version 2.