Reserved seating for Board Representatives with a CIS or Board Resolution
Passage deadline: June 2018
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Brentwood Community Council
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- Palms Neighborhood Council (modified version)
- South Robertson Neighborhoods Council
- Venice Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
Refers to City Council file 15-0524
In the interest of ensuring that local constituencies represented by Los Angeles Neighborhood Councils are heard, the ____________NC/CC requests that seating be reserved at City departmental hearings, commission meetings, and Council meetings for members of Neighborhood and Community Councils [who have submitted Community Impact Statements on item(s) before the body.*]
The _____________NC/CC further requests that the City Council introduces a motion to amend the Administrative Code (Section 22.819) to reflect this policy.
* Some Councils may choose to omit this qualifying statement, to be in line with a similar LANCC motion.