WRAC Meeting: Apr 17, 2019
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 | 8:30 – 10:00am
Lenny's Deli, Back room, 2379 Westwood Blvd., LA 90064
- Agenda: Download
- Approved minutes: Download
- Additional attachment: WRAC Minutes 2-20-19.R2
- Additional attachment: Fair work week supporting documen
- Additional attachment: wildland urban interface hazard mitigation task force motion
- Additional attachment: CONGESTION PRICING INFO
- Additional attachment: Developer Contribution restrictions (Ryu)
We will be approving two sets of minutes ta this meeting. See March draft minutes above under “previous meeting minutes”, and Feb draft minutes under meeting attachments. Please review for edits an approval.
The April general meeting will be preceded by a Special meeting to amend the bylaws (2nd reading), from 8-8:30 am. The Executive Committee plus the PPCC Primary and Alternate members will be presenting a consensus motion aimed at streamlining the membership of new councils.
One hour free parking (with a restaurant validation) in the surface parking lot immediately north of Lenny’s, on Westwood Boulevard. After the first hour free (with validation), it’s $2 for the next hour.