Allow NCs to Communicate with Non-City Entities/Electeds
Proposed by Matt Wersinger/DRNC on June 17, 2020
Formally adopted by WRAC in January 2021 | Download the WRAC position letter
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Brentwood Community Council
- Del Rey Neighborhood Council
- Mar Vista Community Council
- Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
- North Westwood Neighborhood Council
- Palms Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
RESOLVED ____ NC/CC insists that Neighborhood Councils are not prohibited from communicating with non-City of Los Angeles government representatives and/or staff not with entities other than those within the City, regarding issues impacting their neighborhoods; and that Neighborhood Councils are free to discuss any issues of local concern.
Contact Matt Wersinger with any questions.