Oppose Misuse of Specific Plan Process
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
- West LA-Sawtelle Neighborhood Council (modified version)
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
The __________ Neighborhood/Community Council opposes the City’s use of Specific Plans that would result in upzoning open space and/or low-density residential neighborhoods. The use of specific plans in this manner creates significant negative impacts for all residential communities, the environment and natural resources. We urge our City Councilmembers to reject land use applications for individual development projects that represent a misuse of the Specific plan process. We ask that the City Council inform Planning not to process these types of requests.
WLASNC modified version: 6/23/21 Resolution