Request for Improved Signage & Enforcement re EV Charging Stations
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Brentwood Community Council (modified version)
- Del Rey Neighborhood Council
- North Westwood Neighborhood Council
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- Venice Neighborhood Council
- West LA-Sawtelle Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
The Westside Regional Alliance of Councils requests that the city of Los Angeles improves signage in electric vehicle charging locations to discourage non-charging vehicles (both ICE and EVs) from parking there. It further requests that the city issue a warning ticket and subsequent fine to any vehicle owners who repeatedly park in these spots illegally once adequate signage is installed.
Contact Nancy Matson (WRAC MTC Co-Chair, sponsor in MTC) with any questions.
BCC: Position on motion 6/9/21
VNC: Motion passed 9/21/21, after WRAC position letter written