Support CF 20-1174 (Unfinished Development/Enforcement)
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Brentwood Community Council
- Del Rey Neighborhood Council
- Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- West LA-Sawtelle Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
Refers to City Council file 20-1174
Motion to support Council File 20-1174 (Koretz and Ryu). Whereas there are unfinished development projects citywide, which were issued building permits, in some instances, more than 8 years prior, such unfinished projects causing the building sites to become eyesores and a disturbance to abutting property owners and neighborhood residents, therefore the City Council is to instruct the Department of Building and Safety, in consultation with the City Attorney, to prepare a report with the department’s enforcement of Municipal Code 220.127.116.11.3 to provide remedies such as a completion bond, which sets time limits to complete projects.
Contact Robin Greenberg with any questions.
Status in City Council: motion in CF 20-1174 referred to PLUM committee on September 15, 2020.