Support for ACA 7 (Muratsuchi/Glazer)
- Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council
- Brentwood Community Council
- Mar Vista Community Council
- Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- South Robertson Neighborhoods Council
- West LA-Sawtelle Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
The Westside Regional Alliance of Councils (WRAC) supports Assembly Constitutional Amendment 7 (Muratsuchi/Glazer), which would place on the ballot for voter decision a Constitutional amendment to restore local governmental control over land use, zoning and planning decisions. WRAC has expressed support for local land use control in five of its adopted positions (Oppose SB 827, SB 50, SB 9 and SB 10; Support SB 15).
Following up — the City Council has also expressed support for the principle of local control in its passage of resolutions on 8/18/21 to oppose SB 9 and 10. See CF 21-0002-S18 and CF 21-0002-S21.
See WRAC positions taken on the other bills referenced in the motion at WRAC Adopted Positions.
Contact Chris Spitz with any questions
Bill not taken up by any committees and did not pass in the 2022 legislative session; matter now moot.