Support for Council File 21-1115 (Buscaino)
- Brentwood Community Council
- Del Rey Neighborhood Council
- Mar Vista Community Council
- Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- South Robertson Neighborhoods Council
- Venice Neighborhood Council
- West LA-Sawtelle Neighborhood Council
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
Refers to City Council file 21-1115
The Westside Regional Alliance of Councils supports Council File 21-1115 (Buscaino)
This motion calls for the drafting of an ordinance to ban bicycle “chop shops” from public property and the public-right-of-way in Los Angeles. For background see: Buscaino Motion
Contact Matt Wersinger with any questions.
CF 21-1115 initially passed in City Council (2/8/22). See WRAC Comment submitted to Council File. Final Council vote on ordinance: 6/21/22 (passed). Ordinance effective as of 8/8/22.
WLASNC: motion passed on 2/23/22 (per member Jay Ross), after WRAC position letter written and after initial passage of the Council File in City Council.